Social Apprentice Course
A great introduction for employees that want to start their social business journey but need to get the foundations in place first.
eLearning Course | Live Webinar Series | Tailored Workshop | Train-the-Trainer
Social Advocacy Starts Here
The Social Apprentice course is packed full of effective strategies, techniques and tools to help your employees confidently optimise their profile online, build their network and start listening to relevant conversations on social media.
Showcase Your Talent
Helping your employees to build their own professional brand adds credibility and authenticity to the company brand. The Social Apprentice course shows employees how to optimise their professional profile and build a core foundation network.
More Ears To The Ground
Social conversations happen all the time but finding them can be difficult. Widen your social listening capabilities internally by showing your employees how they can find social conversations that are relevant and interesting to their role.
“88% of employees use at least one social network for personal use and 50% already post about their employer online.”
Source: Weber Shandwick
SocialApprentice Course Overview
- Recognise the risks and opportunities of using social media.
- Understand the importance of managing privacy settings on social media sites.
- Know how to optimise their LinkedIn profile using keywords.
- Learn techniques and tools for social listening and content curation.
- Optimise employee LinkedIn profile with keywords, media and web links.
- Develop effective strategies for building their core network.
- Set up a tailored social listening dashboard.
- Establish a daily “LinkedIn coffee cup” routine.
Ideal For Organisations That:
- Have identified employees that are keen to build
their brand but don’t know how to start
- Want to initiate a tiered employee advocacy
training program but don’t have the time and/or
expertise to build the program in-house
- Have already bought an employee advocacy tool
and want to increase utilisation rates
Ideal For Professionals That:
- Need to shift their LinkedIn profile from resume to reputation
- Want to establish their credibility online as an expert
Module 1: LinkedIn settings and your profile
- Lesson 1: Introduction – Review your LinkedIn settings
- Lesson 2: How active are you on LinkedIn today?
- Lesson 3: Modifying key LinkedIn settings
- Lesson 4: Profile fixes in less than 30 minutes
Module 2: Optimising Your LinkedIn Profile
- Lesson 1: Introduction – Optimise your LinkedIn profile
- Lesson 2: Choosing the right profile picture
- Lesson 3: Writing a high-impact headline
- Lesson 4: Your summary. Your story.
- Lesson 5: Managing skills and endorsements
- Lesson 6: Enhancing your profile further
Module 3: Build Your LinkedIn Network
- Lesson 1: Introduction – Build your LinkedIn network
- Lesson 2: What kind of networker are you?
- Lesson 3: Building your core network
- Lesson 4: When to accept and reject invitations
- Lesson 5: Networking etiquette on LinkedIn
Module 4: Social Listening
- Lesson 1: Introduction – Build a social listening dashboard
- Lesson 2: What social listening can do for you
Module 5: Coffee cup routine and quiz
- Lesson 1: Introduction – The LinkedIn coffee cup routine
- Social apprentice quiz
Pricing & Delivery Options
eLearning CourseSocial Apprentice
- Unlimited learners
- 90 days access from user activation
- Templates, guides, checklists & demo videos
- User analytics & tracking
- Custom designed training portal (one-off fee of £550)
- Volume discount available
- Minimum quantity applies
Live Webinar SeriesSocial Apprentice
- Max 80 learners
- 5 live webinars with active discussion
- Bi-weekly installments
- Recordings available for 30 days
- Accompanying workbook
Tailored WorkshopSocial Apprentice
- Max 15 learners
- 3-hour workshop on-site
- Pre-workshop profile analysis
- Content tailored to business
- Accompanying workbook
- Two workshops (full day) @ £1,750
Why Choose The SocialApprentice eLearning Program?
Professionally designed by eLearning experts so your employees enjoy the experience of learning.
Learners can dip in and out of their social media journey to fit their busy schedules and families.
Employee guided learning at a pace that suits them. Need more time to absorb? Be our guest.
Theory is great but without context, is pointless. We focus on examples and learning through storytelling.
All our lessons are less than 10 minutes long. Just enough time to eat a sandwich or drink a coffee!
Our training is packed full of demos, checklists, templates and guides. Lots of support along the way.